Famous Investment Quotes

Michael Pokrovski
Admin
Ingresó: 2022-07-25 11:51:03
2024-02-12 20:53:18

Today I'll share with you some financial advice I've picked up from some of the world's most successful investors. Without wasting your time, below are some financial and investment tips for investors.

General investment recommendations

1. Markets are usually unpredictable, so you have to have different scenarios. The idea that you can predict what will happen goes against my view of the market. George Soros
  2.  Days in the investing world don't end at four-year lows, they end at 10 or 15-year lows. Jim Rogers
  3.  Everyone has the right to follow the stock market. If you did it in fifth grade math, you can do it. Peter Lynch
  4. Historically, a commodity bull market has occurred every 20 or 30 years. Jim Rogers
  5. I think you have to understand that behind every stock there is a company and there is only one real reason why the stock is going up. Companies go from performing poorly to doing well, or small companies grow into large companies. Peter Lynch
  6. Get inside information from the president and you'll lose half your money. If you get it from the chairman of the board, you will lose all your money. Jim Rogers
  7. I have found that when markets are down and you buy wisely, you will be happy at some point in the future. You won't get there by reading. Now is the time to buy. Peter Lynch
  8. Index investing outperforms active management year after year. Jim Rogers
  9. The price of a product will never drop to zero. When you invest in commodity futures, you are not buying a piece of paper that says you have an intangible company that may go bankrupt. Jim Rogers
  10. You get a recession, you get a stock market decline. If you don't understand what's going to happen, you're not prepared and you won't be successful in the markets. Peter Lynch

Famous Investment Quotes: Financial and Investment 

1. Tips for Investors
  2. Hard times have helped many commodity traders become lean and mean through consolidation, mergers and cost cutting. All this excess supply was absorbed. Jim Rogers
  3. To be a successful business owner and investor, you must be emotionally neutral about winning and losing. Winning and losing is only part of the game. Rich dad
  4. See market fluctuations as a friend, not an enemy. Benefit from stupidity, don't participate in it. Warren Buffett
  5. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind, not with it. Henry Ford
  6. Most people only give up when they are about to succeed. They came out on the same line of the yard. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot short of the winning touch. Henry Ross Perot
  7. It's never too late to learn. Malcolm Forbes
  8. You must not only learn to live with tension, you must seek it out. You must learn to thrive from stress. J. Paul Getty
  9. I think this is also a great time to invest in private equity, helping companies grow from the ground up. Jim Rogers
  10. I don't think there is any other quality as important to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. Overcomes almost everything, even nature. John D. Rockefeller
  11. My two rules for investing: Rule one: never lose money. Rule two never forget rule one. Warren Buffett
  12. Even a mistake may be the only requirement for a worthy achievement. Henry Ford
  13. Only those who sleep do not make mistakes. Ingvar Kamprad
  14. It's better to hang out with better people than you. Choose partners whose behavior is better than yours and you will move in that direction. Warren Buffett
  15. Commodities tend to fluctuate when stock markets decline. Jim Rogers
  16. Just don’t need the hype from Wall Street and the press that stocks are always going up. There are long periods when stocks do nothing and other investments are better. Jim Rogers
  17. You can no longer purchase products from Merrill Lynch. I think many analysts and even executives are too young to know how hot a commodity market can be. They'll be here soon. Jim Rogers
  18. Learn new things; You may have to unlearn old thoughts and tricks. Both processes can never be achieved without humility. Ajaero Tony Martins Investment strategy
  19. Start a business that any idiot can run, because sooner or later any idiot is probably going to run it. Peter Lynch
  20. Diversification is a defense against ignorance. This makes little sense to those who know what they are doing. Warren Buffett 
  21. The sage put all his eggs in one basket and watches over it. Andrew Carnegie
  22. Buy when everyone else is selling and hold when everyone else is buying. This is not just a catchy slogan. This is the very essence of successful investing. J. Paul Getty
  23. A winning strategy must include losing. Rich dad 
  24. I never try to make money in the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they might close the market the next day and not open it for five years.
  25. Successful people are people who chose one line and stuck to it. Andrew Carnegie
  26. Your biggest and most powerful business survival strategy is the speed with which you cope with the speed of change. This speed of change is a trend. Ajaero Tony Martins
  27. “There is a time for everything, and a time for every purpose under heaven. Time to plant and harvest; which is planted. A time to destroy, and a time to build”
  28. Come to the mouse, you stupid investor, and learn. A mouse never trusts its life to just one hole. Ajaero Tony Martins
  29. When a stock is attractive, you buy it. Of course they can go lower. I bought shares at $12 which went up to $2 but then they went up to $30. You just don't know when you'll find the bottom. Peter Lynch
  30. Many people jump into the investing game thinking they are predators. When they get to the middle of the game, they realize that they are prey and try to escape, but it will be too late. Only victims with a clearly defined exit strategy will escape, the rest will be killed by real predators. Ajaero Tony Martins
  31. Always start with the end in mind before you begin. Professional investors always have an exit strategy before investing. Knowing your exit strategy is an important investment foundation. Rich dad

Financial and money advice

1. Although it is sometimes easy to forget, a promotion is not a lottery ticket. It's part of owning a business. Peter Lynch
  2. At a certain point, money has no meaning. This ceases to be the goal. The game matters. Aristotle Onassis
  3. Business and financial intelligence is not captured within the four walls of school. You pick them up on the streets. In school they teach you how to manage other people's money. On the streets you are taught to make money. Ajaero Tony Martins
  4. The rich invest money in time, the poor invest money. Warren Buffett
  5. The philosophy of rich and poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left. Rich dad
  6. Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? This is to see my dividends. John D. Rockefeller
  7. Seek risk advice from the rich who still take risks, not from friends who dare nothing but a football bet J. Paul Getty
  8. Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. Warren Buffett
  9. Every few seconds it changes, to an eighth, to an eighth. It's like playing a slot machine. I lose 20 million dollars, I gain 20 million dollars. Ted Turner
  10. People of means look at making money as a game they love to play. J. Paul Getty
  11. Wealth is only the profit from gambling. If you win, the money will be there. J. Paul Getty
  12. The most important word in the world of money is cash flow. The second most important word is leverage. Rich dad
  13. If you owe the bank $100, that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, it's the banks' problem. J. Paul Getty
  14. Financial leverage is an advantage that the rich have over the poor and middle class. Rich dad
image/svg+xml

BigMoney.VIP Powered by Hosting Pokrov