Additional counting referrals.

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2022-09-09 17:43:53

On our site, the referral program works automatically. Referraled users are credited to your account and shown in the "Affiliate" section. Also, for each referral, you are given an automatic amount of money. In your account, you can see all your referrals and the amount that you have been credited for them, you can spend this amount within the site or withdraw.
Just in case, I recommend that you duplicate the accounting of your referrals. To check new referrals and accrue new amounts, log into your account daily and record all new referrals, especially when there is a large flow of referrals and cash receipts. Whenever you get a referral, private message me about your new referrals. For example, you received a new referral and payment for it, send me a private message "referral - (their name)", "referrals - (their names)", if everything is fine, I will answer you (Ok), please do not send one message twice. If there is any unexpected failure, I will inform our developers about it.
Thus, you are 100% insured and will never lose your referrals and payment on them.
You can not do this, but then there is a minimum chance of losing any/all referral(s), if the program fails, the server fails, or a hacker breaks in.
Our site is well protected and stands on good programs and servers, a daily backup is made. But no one is immune from data loss. Websites of banks and large corporations are being hacked. If, when you lose data and later restore it from a backup, you see that you do not have enough referrals and you did not transfer their data to me, then there will be no way to return them. These users will remain on the site, but they may not be on your "Affiliate" section.

Victoria Volkova
2023-02-20 23:27:41

Thanks for the advice. I have already sent you a private message with my 5 referrals.
Guys who want fun, write to me. Me and my girlfriends love to have fun to the fullest.

Charles Davis
2023-05-07 13:39:50

Thanks for the advice. Already collected 10 affiliated.

Hi Victoria, if I was single and younger, I would join your fun! ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)

David Jackson
2023-05-12 20:29:54

Thank you Maksim for your advice.
We friends decided to register on the site. We cast lots, I am the first to register, the rest will be my referrals.
Wait for the replenishment site, we are coming :-)

Evelyn White
2023-05-18 19:30:33

Thanks for the advice!
I will do it.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠋⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠉⠉⠄⠈⠉⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡿⠋⠄⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⠈⠛⢟⢁⣠⣤⣴⣶⣤⣄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢿⣿⣿
⣿⡿⠁⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣦⣀⠈⠛⠛⠋⣸⣿⣿⣷⡄⠄⠄⠄⢻⣿
⣿⠁⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿
⣿⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿
⣿⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿
⣿⠄⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⢀⣿
⣿⡆⠄⠈⠿⠿⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠄⠄⠄⣸⣿
⣿⣿⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣷⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠄⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠄⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠄⠄⠄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⠄⠙⢿⣿⠟⠋⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⣨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⡀
⠄⠄⣠⡾⠛⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠙⠲⢤⡀⠴⠒⠋⠉⠉⠉⠙⠻⣿⣿⣷⣦
⠄⣾⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣤⣴⡇⠄⠄⠄⠉⠓⠤⠤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢿⣿⣿⣷⡀
⢸⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣴⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣷
⢸⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢸⡇⠄⢀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⡟
⠄⣷⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣿⣿⣿⠃
⠄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⠏
⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⠏
⠄⠄⠄⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣿⡿⠃
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⠿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣾⡿⠋
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠛⢿⣷⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⡶⠛⠉
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠛⠶⣄⡀⠠⠴⠞⠉
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉

Harper Harris
2023-05-24 21:24:15

Thanks for the advice! I will do as you recommend. Just registered and registered my friend, he became my referral.

Anthony King
2023-06-06 11:31:38

Thanks for the advice!

Thank you for such a great affiliate program!

Before registering, I told some of my friends about this program, when they said they would register right after me, I signed up for this site.

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2023-11-02 11:44:04

For more than 1 year of operation of our site, there were no failures in accounting for referrals. The program itself on the site is debugged perfectly, backups are constantly being made and available. Now there is no need to additionally inform me about your referrals.

image/svg+xml

BigMoney.VIP Powered by Hosting Pokrov