Introduction to the affiliate program.

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2022-08-04 09:26:10

Hello everyone!

Let's talk about the affiliate program in a little more detail. You can read the basics in the affiliate program section (become an affiliate). On our site, all users participate in the affiliate program. Even if you do nothing but simply register on the site and buy a VIP membership, you still have a chance to get paid. If you do nothing with the affiliate program, you have a chance to make money. Visitors come to the site from search engines and other Internet resources where there are direct (not referral) links to our site and where our site is advertised. All free money from the affiliate program goes to advertising the site, which remains after paying the site users for the affiliate program, the salary of the site team, maintenance of our servers and programs, and charity. Advertising of our site from our team goes through direct (not referral) links. If a new user came to the site via a direct link and registered on the site and bought a VIP membership, they will automatically become a member of the affiliate program. The program also selects a random user who registered a long time ago and does not have invited visitors under the affiliate program. Most of all, the chance falls on those users who takes the most active part on our site (writing articles, visiting the site more often, putting various interesting information on the site). Further, a new user who has come can build a "tree" of invitees under him, from which the user under which he began to receive payments up to the tenth level. It can take a long time to get to such a user. I recommend that you do not waste time and get involved in the work yourself, look for new visitors, invite them using your referral link and get paid for it.

Everyone has their own individual referral link, it is located in your account. If a new user enters through your link, registers on the site and pays for VIP membership, then they becomes under you and all payments go to you up to the tenth level. And for each newly registered user, you get $10. All this happens automatically, no one can change this mode, neither me nor anyone else from our administrative team. This is how the program is configured and it works without failures in this mode.
Please pay attention, our site sends out information and works only under the email address admin@bigmoney.vip, we ask you to ignore any similar emails and do not respond to them.

Those who knows how to get more, better and faster users through an affiliate program, you can share this information on this forum in this section. Since this information will also be read and used by your subordinate invitees from whom you will receive payments for those whom they invite. The more visitors they invite, the more you get paid.

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2022-08-22 18:51:44

Who can participate in the affiliate program of our site.

I put this message because questions come before registration to the site administration. Who can participate in the affiliate program? How do I make a payment to participate in the affiliate program? Who can't participate in the affiliate program? The answer to these questions. All users of our site can and do participate in the affiliate program, regardless of how you made the payment during registration, via Paypal, Stripe, bank card or directly to the site administration (for users from Russia). If you are on our site, you are already participating in the affiliate program. Everyone builds a "referral tree" from the invitees.

Gianna Ramirez
2023-05-30 13:42:39

Hello Maksim!

I have a few friends who would like to register on your site and participate in the Affiliate Program. The problem is that they do not use the Internet and cannot register themselves. But they are ready to pay for the membership and are ready to invite their other relatives and friends. I have a question, could I register them on the site, under their name and make payment for them. Then they will be able to invite others and who of those invited by them will not be able to use the Internet, could I register them on the site as well?

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2023-05-30 13:57:15

Hello Gianna!
If your relatives and friends trust you, you can register them and manage their accounts. Only for this, it is advisable for you to use other electronic devices (computer, tablet, phone) for registration and open the site using your referral link during registration. Only after that the registered new users will be your referrals and you will receive payments from them and those following them. Also, if you register a new user from your friend or relative, you also need to use a new computer and log in and register a new user using the referral link of the one who invited him. Our site remembers all IPs, as well as cookies are stored on your computer.
You can withdraw money in your own name, transferring the money they earned from friends to the site, transfer money from their wallet to your wallet, and then withdraw money from the site and give it to your relatives and friends.
The best way is if you just help them register from their phone and explain to them how to use our site.
The basics of using our site are very simple.

Kirill Vasiliev
2023-05-30 21:23:59

The affiliate program works great.

In the beginning, very little income, after more and more. like a snowball.

The program itself is well done.

Thanks to the site team for such a generous program!

Matvey Belov
2023-06-04 13:32:56

I have been looking for a site like yours for a long time. With such an income. However, several times I came across hacks where you invest your money, invite friends, and then the site closes and you are left without money and with broken relationships with friends. Before registering on your site at the invitation of my friend, I followed the work of the site for several months: statistics, the number of people, their activity on the site. After I saw that my friend had indeed withdrawn money from your site several times. I am glad that I found such a site and got the opportunity of passive income through an affiliate program.
Thanks to the creators of the site for such a great affiliate program!

Violet Adams
2023-06-15 23:30:32

Great affiliate program!

Before registering on the site, I had already selected friends and familiar referrals in advance. I think at the beginning there will be a small income from this program, but over time it will increase. Thanks to the creators of the site for the opportunity to have a good passive income on your site!

Aria Nelson
2023-06-16 21:25:19

Great affiliate program!

I have never seen such a program on the Internet, where almost without doing anything you can get such a lot of money. This is the best thing I have ever seen and participated in!

Thanks to the site team for such a great opportunity to have an excellent passive income!

Uliana Yakovleva
2023-06-23 11:36:41

I registered on this site because my friend has been registered on this site for more than 10 months and he showed me that without any difficulty, by investing only 200 dollars for registration, he earned 1500 dollars. As he told me, at the beginning he invited only a couple of friends, and after that he did nothing. I personally saw his account with his referrals and the money he withdrew from the site. After some analysis of the work of the affiliate program on your site, I realized that it is really possible to have a passive income, without any big investments and wasting time. It is also clear that the more time you are registered on the site, the more income you get.

I advise everyone, when you earn money on the site, show it to the one you invite, otherwise people will not believe the words!

From me a big thank you to the creators of the site and my friend who showed me this site and how you can have an easy excellent income on it!

Ella Campbell
2023-06-27 18:27:18

Hello everyone.

I signed up on this site mainly because of the affiliate program. I saw how the friend who invited me earns on this site. Knowing my capabilities, I know that I will earn no less from an affiliate program than my friend.

Avery Mitchell
2023-06-29 12:27:40

The main thing in this Affiliate program is that you don’t have to do anything, invite a couple of friends or put a banner on your social network or your blog and sit and watch how the income goes to you. Great way to earn money without investing and wasting time.

Thanks to the site team for such an excellent affiliate program!

Kira Medvedeva
2023-07-07 21:28:02

This is the first time I see such a site on the Internet, with such an excellent affiliate program. I have seen many scam sites on the internet. But when my friend showed her account on the site and how much she earned, I immediately registered on this site only because of the earnings on the affiliate program. Thanks to my friend for bringing me to this site. Thanks to the site team for providing such an excellent opportunity to have a passive excellent income!

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2023-07-17 20:41:33

"Hello Maksim!

I have a few friends who would like to register on your site and participate in the Affiliate Program. The problem is that they do not use the Internet and cannot register themselves. But they are ready to pay for the membership and are ready to invite their other relatives and friends. I have a question, could I register them on the site, under their name and make payment for them. Then they will be able to invite others and who of those invited by them will not be able to use the Internet, could I register them on the site as well?"

The site has created a new function "Switch Accounts" for this function, you can connect several accounts and manage the accounts of your friends who trust you.

Naomi Hugnes
2023-08-09 23:31:35

Great affiliate program! It was mainly because of this program that I registered on the site, because I saw what good money my friend receives from the site, while she does nothing. I love this kind of work! Thanks to the site team for the opportunity to have such earnings!

Danila Fedotov
2023-08-10 13:28:33

Your affiliate program is the best on the internet! Its advantage is that it is an endless increase in income, while without any effort. Thank you for the opportunity to have such a great passive income!

image/svg+xml

BigMoney.VIP Powered by Hosting Pokrov