Money transfer to Russia.

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2022-08-12 20:22:16

On our website, you can transfer your money to Russia, to your: employees, relatives, yourself to a Russian bank, buy rubles in Russia, exchange any currency for rubles, to anyone you wish. 

How it works:
 The person to whom you are making the transfer must be registered on our website.
If you are making a transfer to your relative or trusted person or employee, this is the easiest.
You can find an offer who needs dollars or another currency in exchange for rubles. If you have not found an offer that interests you, you can write your own offer in this section. You have found an offer suitable for you, then:
1. You are user A, give user B money in dollars from your wallet on our website to user B's wallet, for example 100 dollars. User B must make a transfer of the agreed amount in rubles (usually taken at the exchange rate on the day of the transaction) to a card or bank account to a Russian bank.
2. You or your person in Russia received rubles in a Russian bank account. User B received dollars from you to his wallet on our site.
3. If the transaction went well without any cheating on either side, user B can withdraw dollars from his wallet to his PayPal payment system.

Attention! We are not responsible for conducting transfer transactions. In extreme cases, if we know a person well, we act as his guarantor, I write about this under the offer to exchange this user. Before making money exchanges, we recommend that you get to know the person better, read reviews about him from others on our website, ask him for any confirmation, video link of his documents. Break transfers into small amounts. Until the transaction for the transfer of one amount is completed, do not exchange the second amount. It is best to negotiate and personally meet with the user. For all transactions, the responsibility lies with you, except for those whom I give a guarantee. Our site provide you with an exchange, but we are not responsible or responsible for others. Be careful, they can be scammers. If you find any, please report here on the forum.

Leonard Pokrovski
2022-09-25 19:43:32

I will exchange dollars for rubles.
I will give you dollars to your wallet on this site. In exchange, I will accept rubles on my card from the Russian Bank.

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2022-09-25 19:57:43

I personally know Leonard Pokrovski, on behalf of the site team and on my own behalf we act as his guarantors.

Christopher Miller
2023-02-12 18:08:40

I need to send money to a friend in Russia. How can I do this through your site?

Nikolai Pokryshkin
2023-02-14 23:18:17

You can wait for someone to write to you on the forum or to you personally, who will need to send money from Russia to America. If you urgently need to transfer money to friends, you can go to the Russian section of the forum, there are visitors who do this. You give them dollars on this site to their wallet, in Russia they give rubles at the agreed exchange rate to your friend's bank card.

Robert Brown
2023-02-15 22:23:14

I have been looking for a way to receive a money transfer from Russia for a long time. Who needs the opposite, to make a transfer from America to Russia, write.
Christopher & Leonard I'm also waiting for your proposal.

Richard Lewis
2023-05-31 18:50:00

I need constant transfers from Russia to America. My brothers will transfer rubles to your Russian bank accounts. In America, I am ready to accept dollars from you in any legal and possible way. Through this site, when meeting in cash, bank transfers, Paypel, Western Union, Zele, etc.

Andrew Flores
2023-06-13 22:51:06

Good section and suggestions on the forum!

I can't transfer money to my friends in Russia for a long time. Even on their birthday I could not make a transfer of money.

Thanks to your site and everyone who makes money transfers, I made an exchange with Robert through your site, everything went great.

Thank you for this service!

I will do more money transfers in the future.

Joshua Rivera
2023-06-23 19:01:32

Hi all!
I need help.
Before the war between Russia and Ukraine, I sent money to various charitable foundations in Russia, since my wife is from Russia and she supports me to carry out this charitable work. Now I can’t do this, since all transfers from America to Russia do not work. If you can transfer rubles to various charitable foundations and also to people in dire need, I am ready to give you dollars to any country, transfer to a bank account, Western Union, Zele, Wise, PayPal and in other ways.
If anyone has a critical situation, especially if the children need money for an operation or something like that, write to me. I will review your question and try to help.
Ready to exchange dollars for rubles at 5% of the official rate in your favor.
In this life, we should help each other if possible, and not sit on bags of money and enjoy it.

Ronald Cruz
2023-07-11 16:58:30

I have an elderly friend living in Moscow. I need to make him a money transfer from America. It is necessary that the money in Moscow be delivered to the house at the address. In return, I am ready to give dollars here according to any way, both in cash or online. I'll pay for delivery. Who lives in Moscow and can do this, write to me in a personal.

Alina Nikolaeva
2023-07-28 14:11:57

Have exchanged with Robert Brown several times.

I need to send more money to Russia. Who needs to send money from Russia to America, please contact, I will consider any options.

Noah Chavez
2023-08-02 21:43:20

I need to send money to my friends in Russia, all the time.

Who needs to send money to America, write to me.

Yuri Belousov
2023-08-08 11:45:55

I have income coming from rubles to a bank account in Russia. I can give you rubles on a Russian bank card every month. You will give me dollars in New York according to any scheme convenient for you.

Everly Alexander
2023-09-24 20:06:03

I need help. I need to transfer money to my friends in Russia. Who can help me?

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2023-10-04 00:17:02

There is a minus in the currency exchange we offer on our website that we did not talk about. As stated above, a user who has received money on our website cannot withdraw it from the site if there are claims from another user to whom he did not make the transfer. The downside here is that the user to whom we are blocking access to withdraw money from the site until the problem is resolved, can transfer this money on the site to another user, and this other user can withdraw this money. Fortunately, during the entire operation of our site there have been no such deceptions, and fortunately there are no deceivers on the site at the moment.
To avoid this.
On our website, we have made it more secure for currency exchange between site users. For currency exchange and transfers, you can use the services on our marketplace.
How it works.
One example is, you need to transfer money to Russia or another country from another country. Or do any currency exchange. For example, you need to transfer $300 from America to Russia. On the date of transfer, the exchange rate is $1=100 rubles.
You go to the marketplace in the "Currencies" ---> "Russian ruble" section, select a more profitable service (offer) that suits you and make a payment on our website. For example, the ad will be “I will transfer 10,000 rubles to your Russian account, the price is 100 dollars." You go to this offer and buy it, in Shopping Cart you put the quantity 3 and you will have 300 dollars for payment, in the address section you put the details of your bank account or bank card where the transfer should be made. When making a purchase, a certain amount is debited from your account (in our example, $300 is debited) At this stage, you cannot get the paid amount back. At any time, you can make a function that the service has been completed and mark this in the order. Next, the seller receives a notice, he cannot receive money from you, at this stage the money is in the depository of the site. The seller has the following options:
1. Canceled in this case the service will not be provided and your money will be returned to your wallet on the site. Notifying you.
2. Accepted or Packed indicates that the seller saw your order and confirmed its receipt. Notifying you.
3. Shipped indicates that the buyer transferred rubles to your account. You receive an alert.
Next, you look at your bank account, you see that the transfer has been delivered to you, then you make an update in the order that the service is Delivered. After this, the money from the site’s depository goes to the seller’s wallet.
Another example is if, you need to transfer money from Russia to another country. Then you place your offer on the marketplace and wait for someone to make an exchange with you. Anyone who wants to exchange with you does the same actions as in the action described above. In this case, you transfer rubles to the Russian bank account (card) of the buyer and, after confirmation of the buyer, you receive dollars to your wallet on our website. In the future, you can spend the money you receive on our website or withdraw it to your PayPal.
Exchange tips.
1. Do not transfer large amounts of money; if you need to transfer a large amount, break it down into parts.
2. Before exchanging, review the information on the seller's website.
3. Before exchanging, contact the seller, this will speed up your exchange. Because some users (sellers) may be out of touch for several days and your money, without a prior agreement, may hang for this period in the site’s depository until the seller appears on the site and makes a transfer to you.
Be careful! There can be scammers on the site. If you are identified or deceived, write information about them on the forum.
You can also exchange other currencies and make transfers to different countries; to do this, place your offers on the marketplace.
If you have questions about this topic, you can write them here.
I wish you successful and fast transfers and exchanges.

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2023-10-04 00:31:11

Small addition. For security reasons, only registered users on the site can use our Marketplace.

Clementine Pearson
2024-01-27 00:42:31

I used the marketplace on the website.

Great service!

Works great!

The main thing is safe and without transfer fees!

I will make more transfers to Russia in the future!

Thank you!

image/svg+xml

BigMoney.VIP Powered by Hosting Pokrov