First post, introduction.

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2022-08-03 08:53:15

I welcome everyone to our site and forum!
 I put the first post on our forum.
Let's get acquainted. My name is Maxim. I am the sole administrator of this site to communicate with users directly on the site itself. There are no other registered administrators on this site except me. If you come across someone who claims to be the administrator of this site, then such is a lie, let me know about it. If you have any claims against me, you can contact me in an open or closed form, I will try to understand you, accept all the information and change my work if this does not harm the users of our site and the site itself. If you think that you cannot agree with me on some issues or are not satisfied with my work, actions and inactions, you can contact my higher authorities about all this through the contact form located on the site. Top management does not consider other issues related to the operation of the site. Through the contact form located on the site, only questions related to registration are considered. After registration, for all questions related to the site, please contact the forum. If this is confidential information, you can contact me directly.
 After making the site and several test days of its operation, the site was launched. You can use all sections and functions of the site in unlimited quantities. Over time, we plan to update the site and add new sections and functions. At this stage, some functions of the site is in beta testing. Our team plans to test the operation of all functions in the near future and arrange their full operation. If you find functions that don't work on our site, you can report it here, our development team will try to fix it as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about how to use our site. Look for the information you need in this section. If you do not find it, write your questions and requests for help directly in this section, here you will receive a complete answer and advice, as well as information about this will be available to other users who will need similar help in the future.
If you have any suggestions, wishes, comments on how to improve our site, also write about it in this section. I will look into this and pass it on to the developers of our team to queue up the additions to our site as suggested by you.
I wish you all a pleasant, useful and fruitful pastime on our site. Also to replenish your wallets with large sums of money. For my part, I will try to create the most friendly positive atmosphere on our site and give you the opportunity to earn more on our site.

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2022-09-30 21:43:14

I present to you the other members of the team working on the site:

Michael Pokrovski - Administrator

Leonard Pokrovski - Moderator

FWhoop Xelqua - Moderator

Nikolai Pokryshkin - Moderator

Emily Wright
2023-06-07 18:24:17

Hello Maksim

If you need an additional moderator for the site, I can volunteer for this position.

Maksim Ivanov
Admin
2023-06-07 18:27:56

Hello Emily

Thanks for the offer. As long as we do it ourselves. If we need help, I will definitely invite you.

Paul Green
2023-06-15 21:15:28

Hello!

If in the future you need help with content moderation, I am also ready to work as a volunteer moderator.

Hazel Carter
2023-07-03 20:21:56

Great first introductory post and great website!

Thanks for such a great website!

Liam Watson
2023-07-31 11:17:49

Great site!

I wish you popularity and more users!

I'm glad I found your site and can use it!

image/svg+xml

BigMoney.VIP Powered by Hosting Pokrov