Attracting referral users through paid advertising networks for websites.

Nikolai Pokryshkin
2023-01-28 23:03:34

Many people know how to attract many free referral users to the site through their referral link. For this you need:

1. You must have many acquaintances and friends.
2. Have time to send them invitations via emails, text messages on the phone, call, meet, put referral links and banners on the Internet.
3. Have your own well-visited website, blog, social network page.
4. There are many other ways to get lots of free referrals.

But if there is no desire to deal with this or there is no time, in this case, paid advertising platforms for advertising sites are perfect. By registering, setting up and paying for advertising on these platforms, you will be able to receive referral users from whom you will create your "referral tree" and receive payments from everyone. From the right advertising, even if you get a couple of users, over time you will pay back the advertising anyway. The more you give paid advertising and the more referral users you have, the faster and more you will pay back advertising and earn money from referral users.

To get referral users, place only your referral link or a banner with your referral link on paid advertising platforms.

In this section of the forum, you can describe paid advertising platforms, give feedback about them, their pros and cons, and advice on how to use them. Also ask questions and give answers to questions.

FWhoop Xelqua
2023-02-13 12:24:07

Hello, I am the writer of Google ads: interface and settings (bigmoney.vip)

I am placing down a couple of words, a saying that anyone can advertise on Google. It's simple, easy, and there are plenty of ways to get your reach out to other people. One of the ways being Youtube ads. Many people watch youtube, so it is more likely for your content to reach out to them, and hit the audience you wish for it to hit with tags and other things in the mix. (There is an article for Youtube Ads in one of my parts, feel free to give it a read!) 
Of course, it is not the only ways you can advertise on Google. Take a read of my articles, and see which way suits you!

Nikolai Pokryshkin
2023-02-19 19:17:52

I have discount coupons for advertising in Google Ads. Who needs it, please contact.

William Martin
2023-05-16 19:30:42

Another good advertising company is Yahoo Ad Tech, I advertised my site on it.

Abigail Baker
2023-06-22 11:27:20

Google ads is a bit pricey and complicated.

Does anyone have any other suggestions to make it cheaper and easier?

Edward Morales
2023-07-15 13:27:32

You can find well-visited sites. Directly negotiate with the site administrator. Make him a payment for the location of the referral banner on the main page.

Semyon Zhukov
2023-07-25 21:25:41

If anyone knows advertising platforms or other places on the Internet where 1 cent is paid per click, write about it here.

Zoe Ward
2023-07-28 20:46:05

If you are looking for ways to recruit referrals using various advertising networks describing earnings through the Affiliate Program, then Yandex and Google are clearly not suitable for you. The fact is that through them it is impossible to advertise projects for making money online, many investment services (such as economic games and HYIPs) and other financial projects, since this is prohibited by the rules. Your ad simply will not pass the moderators check
  You can get around this if you put your referral link and advertise not about earnings, but advertise about something else: what you sell on the site’s marketplace, any of your services on the site, providing work on the site and put your referral link on these sections of the site. Internet users will follow your advertisement, getting to the site they will already be assigned to you. If these visitors are interested in something and they register on the site, then they already become your referrals.

Stella Brooks
2023-08-01 20:25:15

If someone showed where you can advertise your referral link (banner) cheaply and effectively.

I would appreciate that.

image/svg+xml

BigMoney.VIP Powered by Hosting Pokrov