Who earned how much on the affiliate program.

Mila Nguyen
2023-06-23 20:50:05

Hello everyone!
I suggest everyone to write here who has earned how much on this site through an affiliate program.
I'm new to this site. I signed up two weeks ago on the advice of my friend. Before registering on this site, I studied it for a long time and it was hard for me to understand how you can earn money on the site through an affiliate program without putting any effort and time. It was hard for me to believe that you can have an income without doing anything. My friend showed how much she earns and I decided to try. I immediately persuaded seven of my friends and relatives to register on this site in the first week. They also registered someone. I did it in the first two weeks, I earned $170. I don't think this is a bad start. Almost returned the payment for registration on the site.
I would like to hear from others who earned how much and for what period through the affiliate program. I understand it may be inconvenient for some to write about this, but I think the more you write about it, the more new site visitors will know about the possibilities of this income.

Anna Shevchenko
2023-09-03 16:57:14

The tenth month has passed since I use the site. In the tenth month, I made $820. In total, since the beginning of registration on the site, my earnings amounted to $ 2,550. The further in time, the more earnings. I like it so much! I am delighted!

Penelope Romero
2023-09-08 22:11:18

I have been using the site for 5 months. From the very beginning I invite all my acquaintances, friends, colleagues, relatives. They also invite others, follow others and so on. Now I have earned 2360 dollars. The best thing is that the money keeps coming in more and more. I am grateful to my friend who persuaded me to register on this site, I thank her very much for this. I am grateful to the site team for providing such easy passive income.

__________$$$$$_____$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$____$$$$$_____$$$$$
__________$$$$$_____$$$$$____$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Addison Sullivan
2023-09-09 18:09:05

I just registered on this site. Everything written here is true. Because before registering on this site, I saw from my two friends how much they earned on this site through the Affiliate program. They had almost the same amounts that others write about here.

Shambhav Caudhari
2023-09-10 19:14:20

Saqib Khan
2023-09-14 23:09:46

Aiden Vasquez
2023-09-18 17:20:51

Hi everyone!
Today I registered on the site at the invitation of my friend Shambhav Caudhari. What she says in the video is true, she herself showed her account on this site, now there are even more referrals than she says in the video.
Shambhav thank you for the invitation and for showing this site! On my own behalf, I promise to put up my video in one month, in which I will say how many referrals I will have and how much I will earn.

Anastasia Kuznetsova
2023-09-30 12:05:31

Two months have passed since I wrote a topic in this theme.
I will add information that will be useful for everyone. Using this information. you will increase your earnings 2-3 or more times.
The first is about my personal income. In total, I have been on the site for 11 months. Over the past 2 months, I personally earned $1,770 through the affiliate program, which is more than in the first nine months. In total, since I started using the site, I have earned $3,380. This is an indicator that earnings are increasing every month. Now I am not doing anything to attract referrals. To attract referrals, I did a little work and a small investment that paid off much more. I wrote about this in my previous topic.
Second, how to increase your income by 2-3 or more times. Take my example. I registered on the site. Then I gave my referral link to my family member on another computer, he registered using it. Then he gave his referral link to the third member of my family on the third computer, who also registered using it. It turned out that I have two members of my family as referrals, of which the second has a third family member as referrals. We ended up with a family chain of referrals one after another. I started advertising the referral link of the third family member everywhere. When he got a new referral, all three of us were awarded $10 for this referral. In total, our family received not 10, but 30 dollars for one referral. As of today, our family has earned $10,110 throughout the affiliate program in the first 11 months.
My advice, do not build a too large chain of your relatives in the referrals, since then the first users in your chain will quickly leave it. I think the most optimal is a chain of 3 referrals of your family members. 
It is also desirable that these are your family members with whom you have a common budget!
On my example, my family members do not mind that all my earned and their money I spent on myself!

Yuri Belousov
2023-10-06 12:05:06

I have been registered on the site for two months. 9 referrals registered from me. I'm waiting for my referrals to start inviting and registering their friends. I earned $90 from my referrals.

Anastasia, thanks for the advice! Your advice is simple. It's surprising that I didn't think about it myself. Now I am also planning to register a couple of my family members and register new referrals using the referral link of the last family member in the chain.

Nadezhda Efimova
2023-10-08 12:40:21

I do not agree with the information from Sergey Sokolov on

"6. Mask / shorten links using special services. For some reason, many people do not want to become referrals and try to use "workarounds" by removing your personal code from the site address."

For example, I came to this site from a search engine, on the contrary, I was looking for a good user on the site, I created his referral link using his name and registered from a new computer using this referral link. So I became a referral from an experienced user who is interested and gives me excellent advice on how to attract new referrals using my referral link. The big plus is that I also get great advice from upstream users on this site. I recommend everyone to be a referral of any user, do not forget that behind this user there are 9 more people who will be interested in you having more referrals. If you deleted the referral link and registered on the site directly and are not among anyone’s referrals, no one on the site is interested in helping you and giving you advice, much less teaching you and giving you useful advice. My advice to those registering, be sure to be a referral of any user on the site!

Serena Pacheco
2023-10-09 15:59:15

I've been on the site for 3 months.
4 referrals registered because of me.
Now I have 96 referrals for which I earn $960.
I agree with Nadezhda Efimova that it is advisable to be a referral to a good user.
I came to this site from a search engine, studied this site for a long time, followed the statistics and life of the site for more than 1 month. Then I decided to register. I chose, in my opinion, the best user who gave the most valuable advice and created a referral link from him and registered using this link from another computer. The previously registered users of the site (who registered before me) gave me a lot of excellent advice on how to attract the first good referrals. For this I am grateful to them! Also, their advice will help me in the future in my work and life to attract and receive clients.
How to create a referral link to create a referral link, you ask? You go to the user's account and copy the address of his account. For example, the address of my account https://bigmoney.vip/Serena in this link in the middle you need to add ?ref= you will get https://bigmoney.vip/?ref=Serena this will be my referral link. Then you can send this link to your email, open your email in another computer, open the site using this link and register, then it will become my referral. If you become my referral, I will tell you how to easily recruit initial referrals for which you and I, also everyone who follows me and who gives me advice will receive payment. If you decide to become a referral for someone else, in the same way you can make a referral link of a user you like, register using it from another computer and become a referral of that user.
I advise everyone, be a referral to someone else, for this you will receive a lot of useful advice and help from others!
I also want to add something else. Before that, I ended up on several other grab sites to which I deposited money and after that I did not receive anything, since the sites were closed and what I earned from the wallets of these sites was not returned to me. First of all, I checked the entire Internet on how to register on the BigMoney.VIP website. I have not found a negative review about this site anywhere. On the contrary, I found a lot of positive reviews left by users of this site. The site is already more than one year old, which means it is not a fly-by-night project. The BigMoney.VIP site has a good future, because the affiliate program on it is built in such a way that the longer in time the site is on the Internet, the more it earns and the more site users earn.
Also, before registering on the site, I contacted a lawyer. He looked at the site and said that there was nothing illegal on the site. That this is a marketing system to attract visitors and that no one deceives anyone.
Thanks to the site administration for the opportunity for excellent passive income for users and such a great site!
To everyone else who has not yet registered on this site and is reading my message. I advise you, don’t think too much, register on the site, buy a membership to use the site and you will definitely get your money back and earn more, and in any case you will be a big plus, and you won’t have to make large investments or waste time, I guarantee you that!

Zackary Villa
2023-10-18 00:11:04

I have been using the BigMoney.VIP website for a little over six months.

10 referrals registered from me. Today I have 88 referrals, for which I earn $880. I earned this money very easily, never in my life have I earned money as easily as on this site.

Thanks to the site administration for such an excellent opportunity to have passive income.

Appeal to other users, I suggest that in order not to litter this topic too much, write only good and interesting results of your earnings. I think it is of little interest to anyone to read, for example, messages such as “I have been registered on the site for one month, during which time I earned 30 dollars.” Wait until you earn a good amount, and then write about it here.

I wish everyone a great passive income on this site!

Alexa Cho
2023-10-18 23:50:56

I disagree with Zackary
Whoever wants can write whatever they wants. Those who read posts may skip what is not interesting to them.
For example, I’ve been on the site for 10 days, invited 10 of my friends and earned $100. Now I will wait for my friends to start inviting their friends and so on.

Next, I probably won’t write here anymore about my income, because I think it’s my personal.

Luke Simmons
2023-10-19 22:18:45

Dave Maas
2023-10-21 21:33:20

Yesterday I registered on the site. Today I came to work in the morning, told all my friends and colleagues about the BigMoney.VIP site and about passive income through the affiliate program on this site, and gave everyone my referral link on their phone. In the evening I went to the site and saw 10 referrals, for which I received $100. A great start to making $100 in my first day doing almost nothing!
Now I’ll wait for my colleagues and friends to start inviting others, etc. and I’ll get paid for it.
Thanks to the creators of the site!

Aiden Vasquez
2023-10-24 21:19:36

Muhammad Kumar
2023-10-25 19:17:52

Fantasia Gallagher
2023-10-27 21:20:15

I will modestly tell you about my income from the affiliate program.
I have been registered on the site for 1 month. I personally invited 6 people. Now I have 16 referrals for which I received $160. A good start to begin with. I will wait for my referrals to invite others and I will receive payments for them.
Great program. It's a shame I didn't know about it earlier.
Thanks to the site administration!

Anderson Janssens
2023-10-29 20:47:10

I have never taken part in such programs as the affiliate program on this site. I just didn’t believe that you could make real money with them. As say, free cheese can only be in a mousetrap.
But when I saw the account of my friend who invited me here and what a great income he was making, I decided to try to get passive income from this site myself.
I registered on this site one month ago, a friend who invited me to the site advised me how to find referrals to the site, in one month I registered ten referrals and earned $100. I think it's a great start. I will now wait for income from registering new referrals from my referrals.
Thanks to my friend who invited me to this site and gave me advice!
Many thanks to the creators of the site BigMoney.VIP and especially for such an affiliate program!

Saqib Khan
2023-11-13 22:37:36

Anthony King
2023-11-25 19:44:09

Hi!
I’ll give you the main information right away:
I've been using the site for six months.
In the first month, I personally registered 6 referrals.
Now, I have 49 referrals for which I have $490.
When I found out about this site, I decided that I needed to first find referrals, and when I found them, I could register people, so as not to lose money when purchasing a membership to use the site and not have referrals in the future. Unfortunately, before registering for a month, I could not find a single referral, nor did anyone want to pay for using the site. Ultimately, at my own risk, I registered on the site and paid for using the site. I registered using someone’s referral link that I found on a social network. When I registered, one user contacted me on the site; it turns out I was her referral. She gave me a lot of advice on how to attract new referrals, using her advice in the first month I attracted 6 people, three of them were those who had not wanted to register before.
Why am I writing this? Be sure to be someone's referral, you will have the opportunity to receive advice and learn from the 10 users above you who are interested in you finding referrals, since these users also earn money from this. These users give you very useful information that you are unlikely to find anywhere on the Internet, since each individual knows their information and receives it from others who registered earlier. All the information and advice I received will also be very useful to me in life. This information and advice is unlikely to be presented anywhere in an educational institution, as it is a more vital and psychologically appropriate strategy for attracting other people. I will pass on this information and train my referrals. In my account, I am able to see all my referrals and I am interested in them having as many of referrals as possible. The information and advice I have received from this on this site is worth much more than registering on the site!
I’ll add it for those who still doubt whether to register on the site or not. By registering on the site, you will in any case find and register at least 2 referrals, it’s very easy. Let’s say all your subsequent referrals register at the very minimum 2 referrals, this is the worst indicator, I think this is unlikely, most likely the results will be much better, but we will consider the worst result of all the referrals who follow you.
1. And so you registered 2 referrals and from them you received 20 dollars.
2. Your 2 referrals have registered the minimum, each with 2 more referrals and you have added 4 more referrals for which you received 40 dollars. Total at this stage is 40 dollars + the previous 20 dollars, you get an income of 60 dollars.
3. 4 referrals of your referrals each invited 2 new referrals, in total they all together invited 8 new referrals for which you received 80 dollars. Total you have 80 dollars + the previous 60 dollars, you get 140 dollars.
4. From the third stage, 8 referrals each invited at least 2 referrals, for a total of 16 new referrals, for which you received $160. In total, you now have 160 dollars + the previous 140, so you have 300 dollars. At this stage, you have already received your money back for registering on the site, plus you have also earned an additional $100.
5. The next stage, the last 16 referrals each invited 2 more new referrals, for a total of 32 more new referrals for which you receive $320. The total at this stage is 320 dollars + the previous 300 dollars for a total of 620 dollars.
6. At the sixth stage, the last new 32 referrals each invite at least 2 more referrals, resulting in a total of 64 new referrals for which you also receive (for each $10) $640. The total at this stage is 640 dollars + previous 640 dollars for a total of 1280 dollars.
7. At the seventh stage, the last 64 referrals each individually invite at least 2 new referrals, in total they invited 128 new referrals for all these referrals you receive (10 dollars for each referral) 1280 dollars. The total is 2560 dollars including money from the previous stage.
8. Stage eight, at this stage, the last 128 referrals invited at least 2 referrals each, resulting in a total of 256 new referrals for which you also received ($10 for each referral) $2,560. In total, your earnings are $5,120.
9. Ninth stage, the last 256 new referrals each invited at least 2 referrals, for a total of 512 new referrals for which you receive ($10 for each) $5,120. At this stage, you have earned $5,120 + the previous 5,120 for a total of $10,240.
10, The tenth last stage, the last new referrals are 512 people.
The referrals each invited 2 new referrals, in total they invited 1024 new referrals, for all of these referrals you receive a payment (for each individual referral $10) of $10,240. In total, for the entire time you have earned 10,240 + previous earnings of 10,240 dollars, the total is 20,480 dollars. You earned this money only because you invited and registered only 2 referrals. Now tell me, to earn such little money ($20,480) you can spend $200 at the beginning for registration and find and invite a couple of referrals from your relatives, friends, study or work colleagues, acquaintances or strangers. We calculated this at the bare minimum. Imagine how many of these people who will be invited in the future will be able to invite many more referrals. Many have the ability to invite more people. These are those who have well-visited websites, blogs, and pages on social networks. People who have extensive experience working with people, the ability to convince them and offer what they need. As well as many others, with a variety of talents. Of course, you won’t receive all this money right away before stage 10. At the beginning, you will receive the minimum, but the further you go, the more and more your income will go, I can already see this from my income for 6 months.
  The main thing is not to look for someone before registering. Feel free to register, receive advice and recommendations from those who registered before you. Try to register a couple of people as quickly as possible and you can relax. In the future, you will have the opportunity to register even new referrals, this will give you even more income in the future.
The main thing is not to be afraid of losing $200 for registration. Believe me, you will earn your money back quickly and earn much more without doing anything. What a beauty it is when I don’t do anything, go to the site and watch how my payments increase more and more every month, it all happens automatically. As soon as a new referral from any of my referrals registers and pays money for registration, my wallet on the website automatically receives a payment of 10 dollars and shows who my new referral is.
I see that on this site through the Affiliate program you can earn great money for a long time without doing anything!
Don't be afraid, there are no scams on this site, and there are no additional payments. The site is already more than 1 year old, this is not a one-day site. You will not find a bad review about this site anywhere on the Internet. Make the first check, register and invite others. In the future, thank me for explaining all this to you in such detail.
The main thing is to register, pay $200 for using the site and invite and register a couple of people and you can do nothing else and you will see how your life will change in the future.
Special thanks to the creators of the site and the site administration for such a great site and an excellent opportunity to have passive income from an affiliate program!

image/svg+xml

BigMoney.VIP Powered by Hosting Pokrov