Who earned how much on the affiliate program.

Mila Nguyen
2023-06-23 20:50:05

Hello everyone!
I suggest everyone to write here who has earned how much on this site through an affiliate program.
I'm new to this site. I signed up two weeks ago on the advice of my friend. Before registering on this site, I studied it for a long time and it was hard for me to understand how you can earn money on the site through an affiliate program without putting any effort and time. It was hard for me to believe that you can have an income without doing anything. My friend showed how much she earns and I decided to try. I immediately persuaded seven of my friends and relatives to register on this site in the first week. They also registered someone. I did it in the first two weeks, I earned $170. I don't think this is a bad start. Almost returned the payment for registration on the site.
I would like to hear from others who earned how much and for what period through the affiliate program. I understand it may be inconvenient for some to write about this, but I think the more you write about it, the more new site visitors will know about the possibilities of this income.

Milena Shestakova
2023-12-08 21:03:34

Briefly about my earnings.
I have been using the site for 2 months. I personally invited and registered 7 of my friends and acquaintances. Now I have 37 referrals, for which I earned $370.
I’ll add on my own behalf, many people don’t understand how this program works and how you can make money from it, some don’t believe that you can make good money this way, many were once deceived by investing money on the Internet in various projects and are now afraid to even listen and don’t trust the honesty of the earnings . Everyone needs to be told and explained in more detail, then the person, having understood everything and believed it, will register on the site.
One example. I suggested it to one of my friends. And she tells me where I can find so many people to earn good money if they only give 10 dollars for one referral. I begin to explain to her again that she only needs to find one, or better yet two, referrals, in case something happens to one of them or dies or gets into an accident or something else. Two people are enough that these two people will invite others, those others will invite others and so on, and for all those invited she will receive 10 dollars, and not just for those whom she personally invited. I began to explain to her what amounts would be received. When I explained all this to her, she also asked me a few questions, which I answered, and only after that she agreed to register.
I think everyone needs an individual approach.
Second example, a second friend says where I will find people who want to pay $200 for registration. I also begin to explain to her that many people do not necessarily think the way she thinks, and many are even looking for similar earnings. Like, for example, one of my friends whom I invited, she was grateful to me and said that she herself had been looking for such income for a long time, but could not find it anywhere. And I offered her an even better option that she was looking for. I also explained to her that she can look for people who need to advertise their business, this site has good traffic and cheap advertising. For example, I found a friend who needed to transfer money to Russia and she could not find a way how and where to make transfers. I explained to her that on this site she could make transfers through other people, and then when she registered and started making transfers, I suggested to her that she could find a couple of referrals to earn money through the affiliate program and she found these referrals.
The main thing is not to be afraid and take steps. If you don't take steps, you will never make money. Another big plus about this income is that I started communicating with many of my friends, acquaintances in a different way, I learned to convey the essence to them and correctly explain and convince people. I began to develop more self-confidence, experience working with people, and most importantly, the ability to get things done. In two months I have changed significantly and I am better at presenting information to people. Another big plus is that many on the site gave me very useful advice on where and how to recruit referrals.
Thanks to the site creators for such a great site.

Luke Simmons
2023-12-19 20:31:10

Muhammad Kumar
2023-12-26 21:01:10

Aditi Chowdhury
2024-01-09 21:10:38

Archie Trelnortington
2024-01-21 18:02:52

Greetings to everyone who reads my message!
I registered on the site recently, 1 month ago. I told my 20 friends about the affiliate program, 6 of them signed up. After one month I already have 27 referrals for which I received $270. Not a bad start!
I think that’s enough for me, now my referrals will invite others and I will receive payment from everyone. Great passive income! I have never made money so easily before.
At the beginning, I had an idea on how to attract referrals, but since I already received referrals and payments, I give this idea to anyone who needs it, you can use it if you want to earn a lot through this Affiliate program.
The advantage of this site is that there is little competition among advertisers. I looked at site traffic of more than 1 million unique visitors per month, of which more than 900K unique visitors per month are from America. You can make offers to those who need to advertise their business, website, blog, YouTube channel. By registering on the BigMoney.VIP website, you can place unlimited quantities of any content for free. If you put this content in your feed, it appears first on the main page of the site and can be viewed by several thousand people in one day. And it's all free. You can post your content with any information with a link to your website, blog, YouTube channel or just a video from YouTube or any website at least every day. If you don’t have time to put up your own advertising information, you can put up sponsored advertising, which will constantly stand on the main and other pages of the site, all visitors to the site will see it and this is also free, you will only be charged if someone interested clicks on your ad to your website, blog, page on this site, video channel, etc. only then 10 cents will be deducted from you.
You can offer all this information to those who need advertising and give them a link with your referral link through which they can go to this site and view site statistics. If these site visitors you invite register on the site, they become your referrals, for whom you receive payment. Next, you inform these referrals that on the BigMoney.VIP website you can have passive income through the Affiliate program. I think many of them will agree and begin to place their referral link on their websites, blogs, YouTube channels and also invite new referrals, for all of which you will receive payment!
Anyone interested in this offer can take advantage of it, I figured it will work!
Special thanks to the site team for providing the opportunity to have passive income through the Affiliate program. Your Affiliate program is one of the best on the Internet!

Clementine Pearson
2024-01-27 00:17:17

I have been using the site for more than 3 months.

During this time, I earned $520 through the Affiliate program.

Great passive income!

Thanks to the site team!

Saqib Khan
2024-02-13 22:24:02

Gianluca Pennington
2024-02-26 22:27:57

I am looking for those from whom I am a referral to get help and advice from you. Help me increase my income from the Affiliate program, my income is increasing very slowly. Three referrals registered from me and in seven months I earned only $260.

Aditi Chowdhury
2024-03-04 20:23:10

image/svg+xml

BigMoney.VIP Powered by Hosting Pokrov